See the spectacular wildlife that inhabits Maasailand, meet Maasai people, learn about Maasai culture, and experience the warm hospitality of the community. We are happy to host trips and develop a perfect itinerary for you and whomever you are traveling with and can work with a variety of budgets. Our approach is to retain the benefits of tourism within the Maasai community as much as possible. We are comprised of local guides and drivers and support Maasai owned tour operations, schools, women’s cooperatives and other community projects through tour proceeds. We specialize in designing trips led entirely by Maasai guides who know the land and wildlife and are eager to welcome you to their home.
- Stays at beautiful lodges in the Maasai Mara with tented camps, swimming pools and elegant dining
- Stays in Maasai villages, small hotels, and camping opportunities
- Game drives for viewing dozens of species of abundant wildlife, including elephants, lions, cheetahs, and the annual wildebeest migration from July-September
- Lectures, nature walks, visits to Maasai homes to learn about land, wildlife and culture
- Balloon rides over the Mara
- Visits to schools, water projects, women’s bead cooperatives and other community efforts where service opportunities are possible
- Singing, dancing and fun with MGA
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information!